Pages

Monday 19 September 2016

RMG Leaders "Changes" Movie....

Today me, Metui and Raena sent our finished movie to the teachers in charge of our tasks.  Our task was to create a movie and 3 posters about 3 main places around our school, they are... The Toilet, Corridor and Office. My team created expectations around all 3 areas. We had about 4 - 5 weeks to complete it! Yes, it's a long time but we hardly had time to create them! I can't find access to all our posters just our movie!


My team finished submit our movie today, but it was due in on Friday last week!
The name of our movie is "Changes"

The team who won, would have a FREE lunch by the teachers. 
I have already watched one of the videos it was AMAZING, 
But I still think we could have a chance!

Here is our Movie:
Please leave a comment!
Many thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment