Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Reflection Writing

Today I will be answering questions about my Narrative Writing that my teacher has given our class.

What was your writing about for your narrative story? 

My writing was about me being a farmer, and taking care of animals. 

What was the purpose for working on your narrative writing?

The purpose of working on my narrative writing was trying to make me write harder and create more in depth writing. 

What are you learning to do with your writing?

I am learning to check my writing for any Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation mistakes, our writing goal as a class is to check all three of these, because our writing test results show that we need to check them!

What do you need to do to become a better writer?

I think to become a better writer you need to, give it your best and not try to rush it. The best writers usually take days to complete a story.

Who or what helps you to learn?

My teacher and my peers help me to learn because they fix my mistakes and push me to my limits!

Here is my Writing Reflection!
Please leave a comment!
Many thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment