Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

Technology Reflection!

WALT: Reflect on our experience at Technology.

Today at Tech we haven't started creating anything, we just talking about the different things that you can make. The things that you want to make has to be a size that will be able to cut, and polish! I have decided to connect a cross and a heart together, today was also our last Technology for term 3. We made our own "Pewter Workbook" and have to work on it during the holidays! By the start of term 4 Mr Grundy said that we would be able to start making a pendants!

My highlight of this session was being able to find out new things about Mr Grundy, my lowlight was not being able to start creating our pendants! Another highlight was being able to sit on a stool for the whole of the both periods! Last week my stool got taken off me for breaking the rules. The rule was that "Stools have four legs for a reason!" Instead of obeying this rule I forgot and was leaning on my stool, therefore it got taken off my for 10 minutes. I had the opportunity to have my stool back but I rejected it, I decided to stand until Tech was finished!

Have a safe holiday everyone!
Please leave a comment to see more of my "Technology Reflections"
*Many Thanks*





0 comments:

Post a Comment