Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Maths T4W3

IALT: Write about the Maths I worked on today. 

Image result for Maths

Today for Maths it was different. Not only did I work with my peers in my class but with 3 other people from Room 7. At first I didn't know why they came in but then I realised that they had been sent here because their Multiplicative skills were too good. As you all know I love a challenge, but I didn't want to go all one hundred on them so I just let them get away with some of the answers. 
Image result for multiplication
The three students from Room 7 were very smart . In fact they sometimes beat me to answering the question. I was super astonished! Maybe they would grow up to be one of the best Mathematics Magicians in the school, which is amazing. 
Image result for Maths
I also worked with George and Demetrius from my group. First I let them two go head to head then after George beat Demetrius I went head to head against George. It was funny when I was going against him because his face looks weird when he thinks about the answer. 
Image result for Maths
A challenge I found was answering some of the questions that I got wrong. But I enjoyed working with the students from Room 7 . Maybe our teacher can let us go to their class and challenge them.

Feel free to leave a comment,
Many thanks :) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sai ke tau ilo

Unknown said...

You always provide quality based posts, enjoy reading your work

Electronic Waste Companies in India

Post a Comment