Pages

Thursday 30 June 2016

Samoa

Beautiful Samoa…

Samoa is a country in Oceania, it is set in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Living in Samoa is very different here in NZ. For instance, some houses in Samoa live with no doors or windows How do I know this? Well I asked my grandfather for knowledge on how living in Samoa is both good or bad? Samoa is where I originate from. My mother grew up in Samoa, but my grandfather had decided to shift my family over here to New Zealand. Finding a better education for his kids, including my uncles and aunts, he has learnt to speak English fluently. Growing up in the Islands my grandfather and my grandmother owned their own shop… Explaining why they cook such delicious food. Growing up I sometimes ask myself What if I grew up in the Islands?

Please leave a comment! This is a story explaining why I adore Samoa, beautiful beaches make it a dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment