Pages

Sunday 22 October 2017

Sargent's Movie.

IALT: Write about a movie I created about my furry brother, Sargent. Who sadly passed away 1 1/2 weeks ago.  

    It feels like it's been a year since Sargent, our family dog, passed away. I hadn't seen him for about 3 months, and hearing the news passed on from my other family members I was devastated about what I heard. Going over to visit his grave, I couldn't get the message that he had gone for good. He was never coming back. I couldn't do anything but cry with my relatives, in the hopes that Sargent is looking down on us, knowing that he is a special part of each and everyone of our lives. 


He is a beautiful and massive Tongan beast. Living in Papakura, his street is filled with other dogs. As a male, he dislikes encounters with other male dogs attacking and protecting our family and houses. My uncle Jack and aunt Aloma, are his official owners, but I had bonded so close to him, I considered him to be my own birth brother. Although an animal, sometimes strong bonds can make you think of them as a human. 



To be very honest, my and my younger cousins didn't treat him like an animal, but a true member of our family. With our hearts shattered, we managed to decorate his grave to show respect and appreciation for all he had done while on this Earth. Now that he is put to bed, I will cherish each and every moment we spent together, especially the time he bit me on the top of Mt Wellington, after being to energetic. 


His time on this Earth is now finished. Our Tongan beast is resting peacefully in his Kingdom.


Click here to watch his movie : Sargeants Movie

Feel free to leave a comment,
Many thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment