Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Motat Trip Relfection

IALT:  Reflect on what I learnt from our Motat trip yesterday. 



Yesterday, both Rooms 9 and 10 went together on a trip to Motat, the Museum of Transport and Technology. For me I hadn't been there in a while, so I was looking forward to the new things they had opened in my absence. I already heard that some of the things had been removed, like the big black train and the mirror maze. I didn't understand why they would remove them, but it was probably a hazard to visitors. I was looking forward to seeing them again.

My group consisted of boys, me, Sene, Aumau, Mahara, Perenara and Kanye. Two year 8's and 4 year 7's. To be honest, I thought our group would've needed some extra supervision because most of the boys didn't quite listen properly in class, but our leader was Ms. Komor, so I didn't really care but always keeping a lookout.

 If I were to go back in time, I would've like to see the replacement of the mirror maze, a massive trampoline. My group didn't get a chance to go on it which was a downfall but it was fun hearing about it from my other peers. 


Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks:) 




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I am Josh from Waiowhai Primary School in Te Waka Ako. I liked what you did at Motat it looked very interesting and it made me think of the time I went there with my school. IT WAS FUN! Hey, if you would like to check out my blog just go to the link - http://wpsjoshuac.blogspot.co.nz/ - Leaving a comment would be mostly appreciated.

Blog Ya L8r

Post a Comment