Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Kiwi Sport Reflection

IALT:  Write about what I learnt during Kiwi Sport.

So today for Kiwi Sport we had Jasmin back after she had been absent for the past two weeks. As usual we went over what we had learnt from past session and added on to it to increase our learning about Hip Hop. To be honest, I didn't really want to go down to the hall because I knew we were going to work on our group Choreography , and I don't like dancing... At all. But as a school leader I should always have the courage to stand up and always try something new. 
Image result for hiphop
In my group, we consist of two boys and a girl . Me , Tevita and Monita. This week, was a new and fresh start. And we forgot our moves we had come up with two weeks before. So we intended to try and come up with new moves in about the time of 10 minutes. Trying to think of some moves I was stuck because I didn't know what to say, or come up with. Monita wasn't participating which made things harder. Tevita was trying and I am grateful for that. 
Image result for hiphop
I was getting a little bit frustrated but I just kept my head held up high and I didn't really care if we didn't come up with something to show the class. I was embarrassed when I got on the stage because we didn't have anything to show, but I was determined to come up with a group dance and showcase it to our class. 
Image result for hiphop
Something I found challenging was when I had to think of some moves for our dance, because I didn't know what to think about. My next steps in learning is to use my time wisely and include my group when I am going over something, or the other way around. 

Feel free to leave a comment, 
Many thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment