Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Athletics Day

Athletics Day Plan
Settings:
On our school field .
Characters:
Tobruk,Alamein,Bengazi and Tripoli.



Story
On wednesday 16th of October we had athletics day.There were 4 different groups Tobruk,Alamein,Benghazi and Tripoli.When we arrived to school we had to get our face painted and have a little play.Then at 5 past 10 we had to meet up at the dots and go down to the field.When we got there we had the 9 and 8 year old girls 400m sprint then we had the boys,we had to run straight turn come back down around the cone and to the finish line.After that it was the 5 year old girls turn to have the relays.Then  we had morning tea for half an hour and then back to our relays.Tired from racing we had lunch time for nearly an hour and then back to our relays. We done the house relays I was vs hard people like Kauri,Charlie- Ray and James.When it was the finals I was vs Charlie-Ray I nearly came a tie with him but he just beat me and I came 2nd.Finally we Had the house relays for the seniors and then it was finished but next year I will become faster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment