Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

Responsibility Poster.


IALT: Create a poster relating to Responsibility.

Today before I left to Music, I was told to create a poster on what topic we chose to right about on Monday. The topic I chose was Responsibility, in this DLO I have written down what Responsibility means to me. I also put in pictures to make it more interesting and less boring. The reason we did this was to put it on display outside our classroom on the 'KiwiCan' section. We are talking about Integrity, Honesty and Responsibility while in Kiwi Can. I have missed the last 2 sessions due to sickness, but I still remember what I learnt from past times. 

Something I enjoyed was being able to write down a short paragraph on what Responsibility means to me. 

What does Responsibility mean to you? Leave a comment in the comment section below :) 
Many thanks :) Re


4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Gary, I just wanted to say Great Effort in your Work! What Responsibility means to me is when I get a very important favour or job from someone and having to take it very seriously! I also just wanted to let you know that you should re-read your work to see that it makes sense because their is one mistake in your post!
Kind Regards,
Akanesi

Anonymous said...

Hi Gary,
As you know that I am one of your best friends, I just want to say well done. What I liked about your work was that when you told us what you did before music. But you should proof read it before clicking post. Well that is all I have for you.

Thank you for reading my comment.

Anonymous said...

Akanesi,

Thanks for commenting on my blog post, I am sorry I didn't check my work before I published my work on the internet. Thanks for checking my work and leaving a comment on what I did wrong and what Responsibility means to you!

Kind Regards,
Gary

Post a Comment