Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Sentence Structure

  • The boy ate a green apple.

  • The girl ran on the rocky footpath.

  • The boy wore a red raincoat.

  • The girl cleaned her dirty shoes.

Hint: BLUE= Object. RED=Adjective. YELLOW= Subject. GREEN=Verb.           



  •      The man washed his flash new car.

  •     The crowd was astonished by the chef’s  outstanding  performance.

  • The girl happily skipped along the steep footpath.

  •  The boy laughed loudly when his older brother fell.


The CareTaker

Our caretaker has hair like snow.  Mr Wright  has a white T-Shirt and his pants are Blue.  Mr  Wright’s eyes are blue.  He has glasses that are  silver that go to his ears.  He has skin (that) is  white and on his arm he has pieces of hair (His  behaviour). Mr Wright  is a very kind person and he is funny. Mr Wright picks up rubbish at school, to make it look clean.  He tells me jokes and makes me laugh.  He says to me “Stand in the front so I can run you over,” and I laugh.  He uses a machine to clean up the leaves and he wears ear muffs.

Here is a DLO about me developing my sentence structure. I need some work to move up a level.
Please leave a comment to help me improve.
Many thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment