Pages

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Cybersmart T4W2


IALT: Write about what I learnt during Cybersmarts for this week. 

This week for Cybersmarts my class had worked on the word Netiquette. I had heard the word before but had forgotten what it meant. But luckily, our beloved Cybersmarts teacher Mrs Shearling helped my class to strengthen our knowledge of online users and how to always keep safe while using it. 
The word Netiquette consists of the word 'net' and 'etiquette' which to me was very interesting.

Image result for netiquette

I didn't work alone, I was accompanied by my peer Matthew. We used the website Canva where it enabled us to choose a template  and make it our own. I must say, it was pretty hard completing this because well I didn't have much time too as I was sick.  But as a year 8 student I was determined to finish my work to a high standard and inspire my other peers. 

Image result for netiquette

A challenge I found was writing down reasons that support my ideas. It really challenged me to think a lot and use the ideas from my partner. I enjoyed working with another class mate because discover his strengths and weaknesses. 

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment