Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Maths T4W2

IALT: Write about my Maths learning for this week.

This week for Maths it was fun, to be honest. We didn't have Ms. Komor , but instead we had two questions and then we had to recall our basic facts for speed and accuracy. This is the the first question that I had to answer:

1. Zac has 8 packs of drink.
Each pack has 6 cans. 
How many cans is that altogether?

The answer is 48, because 8 x 6 = 48. 

2. Hanni uses 32 carrots to fill 4 bags.
How many carrots does he need to fill 12 bags?

The answer is 96, because Hanni uses 8 carrots for one bag, and if you go up to twelve bags you'll need 96 carrots to fill it up. 

Image result for carrots

After answering these questions I moved onto Flashcards, I was working alongside Demetrius and George. I challenged both of them to get their memory accurate and speed. Yes, I can say I am better at them but I try not to show it because it'll make them feel stink and 'dumb' But I can see that with more practise and time they'll soon be able to beat me... Someday. 

I enjoyed working with my peers because it was both funny and I got to see some things in them that I haven't seen before, like answering questions much faster then I did.

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment