Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Kiwi Can Reflection

IALT: Write about what I learnt during Kiwi Can.

This week for Kiwi Can we didn't have Mr Malu come in which was a shame, but Ms Lily always knew how to keep the balance in between our class. Like any other lesson we got straight into it, first going over what we learnt from the past weeks, and then moving onto the Energiser. The Energiser was fun, I enjoyed trying to block the ball from going in between my legs and trying to get the other people out. 
Image result for Maths
I didn't care who was out because I was only focused on keeping myself in. At the end of that Energiser I could tell that everyone was up and ready to learn. Going over the theme for this term I liked the way everyone participated in answering the questions, but most of the times everyone didn't know the answer. 
Image result for Maths
Going into the last 10 minutes of the session, I really thought about what I learnt. I learnt that you have the ability to make your own choices and control your emotions under any situation. At times I can control the way I feel but if someone goes over the top I get angry and physically act. 

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 

2 comments:

Hannah Baker said...

Thank you for your post. Easyshiksha is a online education portal.It providesonline certificate training

Hannah Baker said...

Easyshiksha is one of the best free online education portal. top 10 private engineering colleges

Post a Comment