Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Kiwi Sport Reflection

IALT: Write about what I learnt during Kiwisport. 

For Kiwisport this week, my class did a recap on what we've learnt so far, everyone contributed in our class discussion was great. But the only thing that I didn't like was that it felt like we weren't getting anywhere. I don't mean to be rude and judging but I mean, if we go over what we've already learnt once, why should we keep doing it? Probably because Jasmin just wants to refresh our memory on past things we've learnt. 
Image result for hiphop
Anyways, the only thing that I liked during Kiwi Sport was when we got into our groups and came up with our own dance. My group consisted of three people, Me, Tevita and Monita. As a leader, I chose to be a leader in our group and got my peers back on task when they were focused on something else. We only had 15 minutes, and it seemed we weren't getting anywhere so I barked at my team to step up and starting working together.
 Image result for hiphop
We came up with moves, which was fantastic . But in the end we didn't get to showcase what we came up with, with our class because we didn't get chosen. I was happy because I didn't really want to show our dance moves, as I hate dancing but I wanted to show others that you should always try something new, because you never know, you might end up liking it and turning it into one of your hobbies.
Image result for hiphop

A challenge I faced was coming up with the dance moves because I didn't know what to add, and if my team would appreciate it.  I enjoyed working together with my team because we were all showing the school value Whanaungatanga. 

Feel free to leave a comment.


0 comments:

Post a Comment