Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

Technology Reflection

IALT: Write about what I am doing during Technology.

Today for Technology I am still working on completing my painting job. I started painting my shield last week, meaning I didn't have much to do. So now I am letting it dry and utilising my time wisely by blogging , because I am not up to date with my blog posts. To be honest I wasn't really looking forward to finishing off my work because I wanted to move on, but Mrs Ferguson said that we must not rush and make our work look like it took a lot of time to finish when really it was only worth two days or so. 


Here is my creation, I decided to go over the lettering on the top and use permanent marker, because it will stand out more and it will look like someone really famous created it. The cross in the middle represent the love I have for Jesus Christ, and the waves that create the border represent my Pacific Island heritages, the waves that everyone in the islands go to for different reasons like, Searching for Food, Going for a Swim or even Sunbathing.

Image result for island

Next week I hope I can move on and go over the lines in black pen to make it stand out. A challenge I found was when I had to paint because I sometimes went over the line , but I didn't worry to much.

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment