Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

Technology Reflection

IALT: Talk about what I did during Technology.

Today for Technology I started paint my design, which was a relief as I wanted to move on like about 3 weeks ago. But the thing that made me really happy was the fact that I didn't waste any time painting because I wanted it to shown as one of the best things I have created in my life so far. For those who forgot what I my class is creating, we are creating a clock for anyone we wish to do it for. I have chosen to do it for myself because I didn't want to make it look like a three year old made it. When really it was a 13 year old student. 
Image result for Rugby Shield
I didn't quite go according to my draft because when I really thought about it, it looked like it didn't suit so instead I just chose to use 2 colours, red and white. Which surprisingly went really good, but I sometimes went over the line which made my work look like I used too much paint and I wasn't too careful while painting. Something that really challenged me was not using too much paint. Like Mrs Ferguson said, too much paint would make our work look terrible. 
Image result for Technology

I didn't quite finish the whole of my art but at least there's always a next time. I can't wait until I finish my design because I know it will be a fantastic piece of work and something that I will always remember, the teacher who taught me and the friends who helped me. Next week I hope that I can finish of my work and insert the clock mechanism.

Feel free to leave a comment,
Many thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment