Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Kiwi Sport Reflection

IALT: Talk about what I learnt during KiwiSport.

This term for Kiwisport, well actually I don't even know if what we are learning is a sport, but anyways we are doing Hip Hop. I know right? Is Hip Hop a sport? That's what I thought but I didn't bother to ask myself so many questions because it's worth a try doing something you have never done before. At first I thought it was going to be boring because I don't like dancing but when we got there I actually enjoyed it. 
Image result for breakdancing
We learnt the four elements that make up Hip Hop, which is DJing, MCing, Breakdancing and Graffiti. I didn't quite know what these things meant but more deeper into the lesson I learnt some moves, called the Smurf, and James Brown. I didn't know who James Brown was but the move we did was actually fun and challenging at the same time.
Image result for breakdancing

Overall I thought that this Hip Hop session was something I really enjoyed, even though I don't like to dance. But something challenging I found was doing the James Brown walk because I didn't quite get it, but now I do and I am really happy. Something I enjoyed was dancing because I felt it and got into it.
Image result for dancing
Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment