Pages

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Kiwi Can Reflection

IALT: Write about what I learnt during Kiwi Can.

Yesterday for Kiwi Can, Mr Malu was absent again which was sad but at least we still had Kiwi Can. From revising what we had learnt from last week, to learning something new this week, I myself thought that this week was similar to last week. To be honest, Kiwi Can wasn't as fun and energising this week, and I think this because usually when we walk in the Kiwi Can leaders, always make up something that we laugh too, or are always enthusiastic to see us. But I don't blame Ms Lily because she was on her own, and she was still learning from her mistakes, and it's not east teaching a class you know little about.
Image result for Learning
Anyways, we are learning about Self Control and Emotions. Both are related, because well you have to control the way you feel under pressure. For example, getting persuaded by your friends to do the wrong thing, or just overreacting to something that you know nothing about! For me, I think a way I can control my emotions is doing my hobbies, I can enjoy doing what I love and forget about anything negative on my mind. 
Image result for Learning
I hope that next week, Mr Malu will return again. But this week wasn't as fun as I hoped it would be. I mean the games were fun but it seemed as if we were learning the same thing again. But I appreciate the work and hard effort Ms Lily does just for our school. 

Feel free to leave a comment,
Many thanks :) 


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Ashton kokatahiSchool I really like seeing all your cool dance moves. I always here you guys rocking it out on the dance floor with I wish you guys could come and show room 7 your awesome dance moves, I'm sure everyone would love your dance. If you want to check out my blog copy this link

Post a Comment