Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

Cinquain Poem

IALT: Create my own Cinquain poem to share with my audience.


This week, my class was working on Cinquain poems. This isn't a poem you write with long sentences, but a poem with it's own different format. The formation goes like this : 2, 4, 6, 8, 2. I know it's sounds funny and doesn't sound like it needs hard thinking, but to be honest this task challenged me to think hard! The subject I chose to do was about one of my Hobbies, Rugby. I love Rugby, so I decided to come up with my own Cinquain poem, listed above. 
Image result for Rugby

Image result for Rugby

I wasn't the only one in my class who decided to write a poem about Rugby, a few other boys in my class did the same thing as me too. But we wrote different lines. I didn't worry too much about us writing about the same thing because we are all different, therefore we think differently. I sometimes asked them for help, and they did too. So basically we just helped each other, showing our school value Manaakitanga. 
Image result for Rugby

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment