Pages

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Reading Task W5T3


WALT: Come up with our own way to show or learning with or peers.

So this week for learning, my whole class read the same thing but with different learning intentions. This task required me to critically think about what I was reading, and what the purpose of this text was. The title of the article is "How to turn your hobby into your job" This basically talked about changing your hobby into your job and how easy it can be, if you put your mind into it dare to achieve. 
Image result for hobbies
Some information that I thought was valuable to me, was when a sentence said that if you choose your job to be your hobby, it can be easy. The reason for this is because you are good at it, and you don't have to worry a lot about learning more. Also because you have personal connections, and experiences. 
Image result for hobbies
Something challenging I found during this task, was picking up some key ideas from the article because it was long and it included a lot of things, but in the end I managed to complete the task to a high standard and include all the things required to make my work appropriate. 
Image result for hobbies
I enjoyed reading about this because, I love to do my hobbies when I have time and I can include the things I've learnt into my daily life. Do you have a hobby? Leave a comment in the comment section below :) 

Many thanks :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment