Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Music Reflection

IALT:  Write about what I did and learnt during Song Writing. 

For music this week, me and my peers had been working on choosing a song and changing the lyrics to turn the moral of the song into a moral based on our Inquiry topic, Hobbies. My group consisted of three people, Kenneth , Siale and myself. The first thing we did was change up a sentence, to make it more interesting and make the reader visualise deeper. I loved this activity because it challenged me to really think on my perspective, and what other people would like what I wrote down. Me and Kenneth worked on it together :
Image result for song writing

I eagerly cruised to the neighboring shop last night, because my home boys were waiting for me wearing red and black.

I Rapidly Dashed To The disintegrated Shattered  Store waiting  to collapse to get some bread .

The lines in the red are mine, and the writing in blue is Kenneth's. We shared our lines with our class, and to be honest I wasn't expecting the reaction that we got. I thought it was going to be a 'boring' reaction but it turned out to be the opposite! Music teacher, Caleb was surprised with our lines and we left him thinking about what we wrote.
Image result for song writing
He said that we did a good job and that it's good to make your reader ask some questions. I was proud of myself, and then we combined with another member, Siale. As all leaders, we came up with a song together and we didn't leave out any suggestions from our teammates. Which was good because if one didn't agree, then it wasn't the right choice.
Image result for song writing
It was sad at the end because we didn't have enough time to change up the lyrics, but we would end up having time next week to finish what we started. I love Music, because it gets me in different moods, Happy and Sad. My favourite genre of Music is Hip Hop, how about you?
Image result for song writing
Leave your thoughts in the comment section below!
Many thanks :P



0 comments:

Post a Comment