Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Cybersmart : My Island

IALT: Create my own island recording the websites I have been on for the past week.


Here is my digital footprint, but in the form of an island. For Cybersmarts I had to create my own island recording the most recent websites I had been on for the past week. As you can see I started on Blogger and then finished at Google Documents. Of course, I had been on more websites then shown, but I didn't want to include everything because it was the same thing, for example.
Image result for blogger images
 I had been on Google, for about 15 minutes searching up facts. Instead of putting a lot of Google photos I just chose to do one, which represent all the things I had used Google for. Anyways, I named my island and made up my own island, to show my imagination and creativity. Something I learnt during this week's session was that everything you do on your device is always stored somewhere on the internet, even if you think you've deleted it. 
Image result for footprints
Something challenging was fitting all my images because sometimes they didn't fit , but in the end I critically thought and finished up on my job. I enjoyed coming up with my own ideas because, I didn't want to copy off Mrs Shearing's work.
Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment