Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Technology Reflection

IALT: Write about what I learnt and completed during Technology for this week.

Today in Technology, it was our last week in our class for our group. My group has been with Mrs Ferguson for the past 9 or so weeks, and during that time I've been working hard, and putting in hard effort to complete my creation. The first time I walked into the room, I thought it was going to be boring because of what we learnt last year, but I regret thinking negatively to Mrs Ferguson's teachings because now I loved it, and wished we worked on something else. I must say, I've been through hard challenges but I was supported by both Mrs Ferguson and my peers. 
Image result for clock
This week, I was extremely proud of myself because Mrs Ferguson told me that she show cased my clock to other staff because she took it to a meeting, where all the teachers had to showcase what they were teaching their students, at the time I was the only one finished. Mrs Ferguson said, that the people fiddled with it , and were amazed at how I came up with my idea, and why. 
Image result for shieldclock
I didn't do much this week, but help others finish theirs. I really felt like our class worked really hard because in the end everyone managed to finish and then get a photo taken with their creation. Here is mine :
 The quality of my Chromebook camera isn't good, but I used Red and White to paint my clock, both colours stand out. Then I went over the edges with permanent marker. A challenge that I faced was when I had to draw my designs, I didn't know what to draw. But in the end I decided to choose a Shield. 

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :P 




0 comments:

Post a Comment