Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

Technology Reflection!

IALT: Write about what I did and learnt during Technology for this week. 

This week, Technology was the same. Working on our creations, others continuing on to decorate their work. While some just started painting. This week I FINISHED my shield , I was extremely proud of myself because I worked hard and put in effort to finish my clock to a high standard. For those who don't know I formed my clock in the shape of a shield, and I used the colours Red and White. The reason for this is because it stands out and they are both bright colours. I didn't want to take my clock home because I wanted to take it home with the rest of my class, we worked together and we finish together.
Image result for Shield
For me personally, I think that this session really challenged my class to get a move on if they were really behind because as year 7 and 8 students we have to be responsible for our own learning. I worked hard for the past weeks to finish my Shield because I wanted to showcase what I had learnt and created while in Mrs Ferguson's class. At first I thought it was going to be boring, but going step by step, week by week I started to enjoy what I was learning about. 
Image result for Clocks
Now that I have finished, all I need to do is stick on my numbers so that I can actually tell the time, there isn't a point of having a clock without any numbers right? Once again, I am extremely proud by the way I utilised my time wisely, I was distracted at times but I was determined to finish what I started. A challenge I found was first outlining my shape because I would go off point and make crooked lines. I enjoyed painting it because, it was a way to get my mind of thinking too hard.

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment