Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Technology Reflection

IALT:  Write about what I learnt during Tech, in our new class for this year. 

This week we switched from our old class and moved into the next. Although I loved Mrs Ferguson's class I love cooking more, especially... Food ! I was excited and eager to go into Mrs Tuipulotu's class because my experience with her last year was good, but this year I wanted it to be better. Anyways, first going over the safety rules I didn't really mind because I already knew, but it was the newcomers who needed to know how we do things in the Cooking Room. I became buddies with Metui, and this is what we made :



Oreo Milkshakes! The equipment that we used was two bowls, a blender, two plastic cups, straws, measuring cups and a tablespoon. For the ingredients we used, Oreos, Milk, Whipped Cream and Chocolate Syrup. We didn't struggle too much because we already had experience on how to properly use the equipment, and where to find it . Something I didn't really like was the way the other people talked when the teacher was talking, everyday before we leave to Tech we always have a prep talk on the expectations when in a different building. 

Image result for Oreos

I loved this week's session, and I can't wait for next week as we are making Coconut Cookies. Although I didn't get the chance to write down everything, I still remember what I learnt because I got help from my buddy. My next steps in learning is to ensure that I write down the instructions so that next time I can show it to you all. 

Feel free to leave a comment
Many thanks :) 

1 comments:

Akesa Tuipulotu said...

Great work Samu and it is good to see you able to put up your work from last week don't forget to upload this week work.

Post a Comment