Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

KiwiCan Reflection

IALT: Write about what I learnt during Kiwi Can.

So this week for Kiwi Can Mr Malu finally returned to come and help Ms Lily teach us. To be honest, I think Mr Malu makes Kiwi Can more interesting and fun. I don't know how to explain why but he just does because when he wasn't around Kiwi Can didn't feel the same. It's like when one of us isn't around, the whole team doesn't feel the same. Anyways, the thing I liked the most when we were in Kiwi Can was our Energiser, we had to find a buddy and come up with our own handshake.
Image result for handshake
I was with Kiko , and we only had 5 minutes to come up with our own handshake. At first, I thought we had it all, easy. But then it got more intense as Mr Malu counted down. In the end we didn't really have much but still showcased what we came up with. Something I learnt during that energiser was that it is important to accept everyone's idea, because it might be valuable in the end.
Image result for KiwiCan
Then we moved onto our new topic for this week, which is 'Dealing With Challenges' I myself, face challenges daily and most of the times I can find a solution for it. Something I learnt during this part was getting honest opinions from everyone who answered. Some of them, had challenges I didn't know they faced. But when your having fun, time flies and that's exactly what happened.
Image result for Games

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment