Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

St Pauls College Open Day

IALT: Reflect from my St Paul's College visit. 

Yesterday, I took a day off school, and missed Technology. Instead I went St Paul's College in Ponsonby because they had a open day. I tried to Pakuranga College, but was number 88 on the waiting list. So instead of waiting around, my mother and I decided that I would enroll at another college. At first I thought the college would be big. But when I was taken around the school by the head boy, Tevita, it was pretty small. 
Image result for st paul's college auckland
Anyways the head boy of St Paul's , is an ex student from Tamaki Primary. And his little brother, Sifa, is a friend of mine. While I was taken around the school, and introduced to new people, I thought that the school suited me perfectly. I thought the school was going to be really big, but it was small for a college. Tevita, said that two new buildings would be made and if I went to St Paul's, I would be able to witness it. 


The thing that amazed me the most was the fact that St Paul's and Sacred Heart College were merged back in the day, but now, they have split and St Paul's in now located in Ponsonby, with Sacred Heart located in Glen Innes. Both schools, have the same Motto. "Confortare Esto Vir" "Take Courage, Be Strong" Something that I will strive to succeed if I get accepted into the college.

My visit to St Paul's was amazing, and I hope I can make it into the college, and find out more about the staff, college history and the students. My goal for my education, is to someday become head boy of whatever college I go too, I have made this challenge with some of my friends. 

Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 

1 comments:

Post a Comment