Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Technology Reflection

IALT: Write about what I learnt and did during Technology. 

This week for Technology our group made Jam and Cinnamon Muffins. I thought  we were going to make Coconut Cookies, but I thought wrong. As usual, we always had to wash our hands to prevent any germs from getting onto our food. Me and Metui already had experience on where everything was, and how to use it. For the others , it was their first time so we decided to help them, sometimes some of the other people in my group annoyed me because they didn't listen to Mrs Tuipulotu, or were being rude to her. 

Image result for Cinnamon Muffins

The equipment we used were: 

  • Two Bowls
  • Whisk
  • Plastic Scraper
  • Measuring Cups
  • Muffin Tray
  • Muffin Cups


But unfortunately the group before us didn't wash the dishes properly, and put the materials in the wrong place. So we had to tidy up for the next group, just to make it easier for them. We used two different types of ingredients, Dry and Wet. 

The ingredients we used were :

  • Milk
  • Sugar
  • Self Raising Flour
  • Oil
  • 1 egg
  • Cinnamon
  • Jam
I'm not a big fan of Cinnamon, so I told Metui not to add in a lot . Although he liked Cinnamon. The part that I liked the most was when I had to put the batter into the Muffin Cups, although it was a bit challenging because sometimes it went out of the cup. The most challenging part for me was waiting for the muffins in the oven. I was thinking it would burn. But it didn't. 

Image result for Baking

I can't wait for next week's session when we make Honey Soy Chicken. 


Feel free to leave a comment.
Many thanks :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment