Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2015

FIA FIA NIGHT PRACTISE RECOUNT

       FIA FIA NIGHT    
Introduction: On wednesday T4W10 the whole school had a fia fia night at the sommerville special school hall.

Paragraph 1: FIRST MY GROUP WENT TO OUR GROUP LEADER TO GET OUR FACES PAINTED , WE HAD THE PAINTING OF THE AMERICAN FLAG. AS THE PAINTBRUSH PAINTED ACross my face it felt tickly.

Paragraph 2: After we had our faces painted we had to go onto the dots and walk to the hall in groups. I felt nervous because we were going to perform in front of heaps of people.

Paragraph 3; After watching 2 groups perform which were quior and hawaiian it was finally our turn. As we took our places the curtains opened and we started to dance….

Paragraph 4: After our first dance I started to gain my confidence and dance harder. I felt confident in front of all those people.

Paragraph 5: AFter watching another few more groups it was finally time for break, I was starving. My busy mother had been outside serving food with my 2 aunties. Luckily I got mine for free,  They were selling chop suey and rice... delicious.  I felt happy and full while I was eating.

Paragraph 6:  Then we had to go back inside I said bye to my mother and
had a seat watching the last groups perform. I felt happy because it was going to end soon.

Paragraph 7: Finally we all packed up and went back home. I felt tired and sleepy.

Conclusion: Overall it was one of the best fia fia night ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment