Pages

Thursday 4 August 2016

Animal Safety Information Report


Title
Dogs, Dogs and Dogs
Introduction:What are the big ideas in this report?
Opening Statement (no more than one sentence)
Brief description about about the key ideas in this report.
Today I will be talking about things we like, things we dislike and how to be safe around dogs. We just finished an activity based on dogs. Sit back and enjoy reading
Paragraph One
Things I like about Dogs

I like dogs because they can be protective at all times. Some people might think dogs that are protective are scary but by the way I see it dogs who are protective want to be a part of their human owner lives. How do I know that? Having a dog of my mine helps me alot in life. Well the dog isn’t mine it’s my Uncles but I still think of him as mine. He cheers me up in many different ways. He is a massive dog which means he eats alot and looks very scary. I also like dogs because they can have a personality like their owners, most images I see online are pictures of dogs and their owners and they look very alike. Another thing about dogs is that they risk their lives in order to protect others, you might think really?, but police dogs are really brave, along with pet dogs. Books with information about dogs saving human lives make me wonder…. What if dogs were humans and humans were dogs?
Paragraph Two

Things I dislike about dogs

Things I dislike about dogs is that get over excited and start acting crazy! Dogs are very hyperactive when it comes to toys, as a dog owner my Uncle complains about having Sargeant wreck all the toys. He goes crazy when he sees bouncing balls. Also dogs like leaving dung around the place along with fleas! Fleas are very annoying also having the fact of picking up dog dung! Its disgusting and smelly, but by a dog's point of view their just doing their ‘thing’ Another thing is dogs sometimes bite for no reason, it’s either someone has been teasing them or their just trying to be protective.
Paragraph Three

How do you keep safe around dogs?

Safety comes first so learning how to act around dogs is very important. You can keep you and your dog safe by putting on a collar and leash on the dog always. Some dogs might run away for simply sneak into your house and eat all the food. You can also keep yourself safe not running when a dog starts growling at you. If you run they will chase you and they will end up getting you in the end. Another way is calling Animal Control if your dog starts getting out of control. Animal Country is a group of veteran animals keepers that handle different types of animals everyday. So Animal Control is the right people to call.
Diagrams supported with information
Conclusion
Now that my Information Report has come to an end, so has my ideas. The dog that my uncle owns is a American Bull Mastiff. He is black, chubby and very, very protective.

Here is my Information Report about Animal Safety around Dogs,
dogs are one of the most dangerous pets around. They have very sharp claws and teeth which can cause serious wounds. Please leave a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment