Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

My 2017 Blog Profile

IALT: Write my 2017 Blog Profile. 

Talofa Lava Tagata, My name is Gary and I am a Year 8 student in Room 9 at Tamaki Primary School. My teacher’s name is Ms Komor, she is a very funny teacher but at times you just need to work to ensure you don’t get a growling. I am proud to be mixed of Tongan and Samoan heritage. I love to play Rugby and Basketball. For me I think that Rugby is a creative game to get to know the other side’s weaknesses and strengths. Not only are they the best Rugby team in the world but after losing a match, they congratulate the other team and learn from their mistakes to ensure they don’t lose their next match. I find Maths a challenge because from a very young age I have dislike Maths.  My goals for this year is to become better in every subject, mostly Mathematics,  and build more memories with my peers before I head off to college. Someone that inspires me to be a better person is my mum! This year I am looking forward to the things our teachers have planned for the Year 7 and 8’s of 2017. This year is going to be great! Manuia Le Aso.

Here is my 2017 Blog Profile, now at this age and my last year of intermediate this may be the last time you get to witness my blog profile. I have ensured that I wrote down everything I had to, this task was given to my class from Mrs Shearing, our Cybersmarts Teacher. Something I enjoyed while writing my profile was that I was able to share some of my favourite sports and teams. 
What are my thoughts? Well my profile is one of the things that help people know things about me, but not to personal. Many people around the world have profiles, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter etc.

 Image result for profiles

Please leave a comment!
Many thanks :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment