Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

John Key Steps Down As Prime Minister

WALT: Write about John Key stepping down as PM.

Here is one of my Reading tasks for this morning, it's about John Key stepping down as PM of New Zealand, I think this is a really dramatic situation but it will be good to see another PM take the spot as PM. I will be blogging another task very soon, and it states my opinion. I enjoyed researching information about this situation because John Key is stepping down. I found writing 50 words a challenge because I couldn't go over 50 words.

What is your opinion?

Please leave a comment!
Many thanks!
Image result for John Key

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Gary
Your activity for today was really great, I could see that you have used many advanced words. To me I think that their have been no mistakes and that you did a great job.
Keep it up Gary!

Post a Comment