Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

John Key's Eight Year Comes To An End

I am learning to reflect on Prime Minister of New Zealand, John Key resigning! 

Prime Minister of New Zealand and National Party Leader John Key has announced his resignation! His eight-year domination over New Zealand has come to a dramatic ending. Within a weeks time New Zealand will have a new Prime Minister most likely to be Key's deputy, Bill English. English has known since September of Key's stand down, giving him a lot of time to plan on the major job in front of him.

Paula Bennett, Amy Adams and Judith Collins, are all potential contenders for the potential spot as PM. The National Party will meet next Monday to select a replacement as leader. 

Key has resigned because of family reasons, he said he has made 'significant sacrifices' during his time in politics. His children Max and Stephanie are dealing with 'an extraordinary level of intrusion' 

Key states; "For my wife Bronagh, there have been many weekends and nights spent along, many occasions that were important to her that I simply could not attend" Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull gushed in his praise of Key saying he would be a great loss to New Zealand and a great loss to the world.

Overall, I didn't like John Key from the start we was PM of New Zealand. My family don't like him so I stick with my family. This is just like the election of the new President of America but different. I think it will be better to see another person take the spot, now that it is on the news I am beginning to go with why he resigned, he resigned because he hasn't been spending enough time with his family, being PM is a really huge job because you have to go here and there. If I were PM I would do the same thing because family is everything.

Bill English looks like a good person to be the new PM, he is the finance minister, but he has some rivals competing for the spot. I will miss John Key a little.... 


Image result for john key


Image result for bill english

Here is my other tasks for this morning. It's said to hear John Key resigning, but also good at the same time because Bill English is the most likely to become the new PM of NZ. 
Bill English should be a great PM, be if he isn't.... I found writing about his situation a pleasure because this is a really big thing! 

Please leave a comment!
Many thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment