Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Story starters

Imagine you are  owl who finds people going into an abandoned hospital.

As I fly through the misty, dark and frightening night sky I can see the moon as bright as yellow paint staring straight at me. While I stare at it I notice these strange things ( humans ) going into an abandoned hospital.

‘What are they doing?’ I think to myself. Without any warning I fly off and follow them, while I am flying I notice that all the windows and doors shut and open by itself.

I fly to a nearby tree and watch the strange things go up the stairs and into a dark room. I wait for like 5 minutes until they come out again but this time with blood all over their bodies and white things coming out of their mouths.

I keep watching with disgust until I feel this incredible pain in my left wing. As I look back I notice the humans staring at me with bloody eyes.  

I try to fly away but it’s no use. They already have me captured, as they lower me I then see a huge group of flying owls , ‘I'm saved’ I think.
I close my eyes waiting for the sharp knives waiting to puncture my skin. But that doesn’t happen.

I hear loud owl screeches for all over the place. I open my eyes and realize that my family members have come to save me. My mother comes out and fixes my wig. We all fly back home with scars and scratches.


THE END


Here is my story starters.
Please leave a comment to help me improve on my work.
Many thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment