Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Word Map

Word Map
WALT build our vocabulary knowledge.

Title: When Sam was as small as a pin.
Author: Jane BUxton
Put the definition into your own words.

Another fancy word for finished.



What are some words that I have a similar meaning?
  • accomplished
  • flawless
  • classic
  • polished
  • Smooth
WORD:  Perfected.
Use the word in a sentence.
  • ‘ I finished my work ’ said toma.
  • ‘ Have you finished your work? ‘ asked the teacher
  • ‘ Finish your work now ‘ growled the teacher.
  • ‘ Make sure you finish your homework ‘
Draw the Word.





Please leave a comment to help me improve in my work.
Many thanks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi gary
I like how you use vocabulary on your story map and done it really fast and blog it.

Post a Comment