Pages

Thursday 13 August 2015

Word Map

Word Map
WALT build our vocabulary knowledge.

Title: Poro-taka
Author:  Maria Samuela
Put the definition into your own words.

To state the approach of presence of people.



What are some words that I have a similar meaning?
  • Stare
  • Reveal
  • Blast
  • Declare
  • Communicate
WORD: Announced
Use the word in a sentence.
  • I announced a wedding next week.
  • The mayor announced the program.
  • To announce a special sale.
  • To announce the winner.
Draw the Word.
Image result for cartoon speakerANNOUNCE





WALT: build our vocabulary knowledge,
Please leave a comment to help me improve in my work.
Many thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi gary, I like the way you changed your old and boring words into fancy and exctiing words. Maybe next time you can go back and change the size of your presentation.
Thanks, Frances.

Unknown said...

Interesting article . I was fascinated by the analysis ! Does someone know where my assistant can obtain a sample a form copy to complete ?

Unknown said...

Greetings Roxanne Dimacale. my work colleague obtained a template CA CH-100 copy at this place http://pdf.ac/3vPMu4

Post a Comment