Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2016

What I want to be?

INFORMATION REPORT WRITING PLAN:
What I want to be?
Click here for an example of an information report

Title
What I want to be famous for?
Introduction:What are the big ideas in this report?
Opening Statement (no more than one sentence)
Brief description about about the key ideas in this report.
Today for writing I will be writing about me being famous in the future. Have you ever wondered what it would feel like if you were famous? Have you ever thought of your parents saying to you “You made me proud son” Actually I want to be heaps of things, like a Police Officer, Rugby Star and Boxer. And I never know what if I end up being locked up in Prison??? Or well, just hope that I’ll be reading for what the future holds.
Paragraph One
What it means to be famous

Being famous for me is when many people know you. In our days singers and other stars are admired by their fans and family. By being famous you could earn loads of money and fans. Singers in our days like Chris Brown and Eminem have in appropriate language in their albums, which is a bad inspiration for little kids that look up to them.
Paragraph Two

Advantages and Downsides of being famous

The advantages of being famous is you get to have loads of money, fans and friends. Being able to be famous you could travel all around the world, and meet other famous people to build stronger bonds. The downsides of being famous is that you could get stalked by stalkers and hacked  by hackers. Recently Donald Trump tried to use Russian people to hack into Hillary Clinton’s account but didn't achieve it. So being famous is both good and bad things.

Paragraph Three

What I want to be famous for

I want to be famous for being the world's best winger. Even though Jonah Lomu is known as the “World's Best Winger” I think I could overtake him and make my family proud. Hearing about Jonah Lomu being the “World's Best Winger” makes me want to challenge him, but since he’s past I can’t!
Diagrams supported with information
Conclusion
Thanks for having the time to read my Information Report. Remember “Never Let Go Of our Dreams”

0 comments:

Post a Comment