Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Kiwi Can Reflection


Image result for kiwi can latoia

WALT: Reflect on our skills we learnt during our 1 hour Kiwi Can session!

Today for Kiwi Can my group basically made a play about girls spreading rumors about each other. In my group was Toni, Frances, Ana, Raena, Jason and Me.  Ana was telling lies to Jason who told Raena, then Raena told Toni. After all of this Toni took it all out on Raena. The funny thing was that Ana was telling lies and Toni over thought about this.

During our Kiwi Can session one thing I liked was that everyone joined in, well most of us did. Participating and Contributing is in our "TRUMP"  as well as our Key Competencies.

What I think my group and I should have done was get more creative in our activity!

Thanks for having the time to read my reflection!
Many thanks!




0 comments:

Post a Comment