Pages

Monday 1 August 2016

Tuakana Teina With Cohen and Kenneth

Today for Tuakana Teina we had to create Rio Olympic Rings with our younger buddies. It was fun and interesting at the same time. Here is a photo of my buddy holding up his OWN Creation! Today I also learnt some new things:
I learnt his name which is Cohen.
The colours of the Olympic Rings are
Blue, Yellow,Black,Green and Red 
they represent the 5 continents.
The 5 continents are
1. Africa
2. North and South America
3. Europe
4. Asia
5. Australia
At the age of 5 he is a very smart and talented boy.
We made the rings by cutting up strips of the colors needed, gluing one side then transforming it into a circle. Connect all rings to each other then.... HERE IT IS!!!

Today was fun and I hope to knowing more about Cohen, I also workday with Kenneth! 

Please leave a comment! For much more things to come.



0 comments:

Post a Comment