Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

CyberSmarts T3W3

IALT: Pick a celebrity and write down my impression based on their online profile.

The celebrity that I have chosen is Joseph Parker, not only is he Samoan but he is currently holding the WBO heavyweight title. Did you know that 18 of his 23 fights come from KO? Although he has only fought less then 30 bouts he still has a lot of power and accuracy. One thing I admire about him is that he is humble and doesn't 'show off' when he wins his fights.

Image result for joseph parker and anthony joshua

 Rumors say he might be fighting Anthony Joshua! I have a feeling Anthony Joshua will win because all of his 19 fights come from TKO. But who knows? I also worked on what I should/should not put on my blog just below my impression. Although I wasn't here on Tuesday for Cybersmarts I was accompanied by my peers who helped me finish the task. 

What do I think about this activity? Well for me I think this is a great way for people to find out more things about those they don't know much about. Like for example, If I didn't know much about Valerie Adams I could search her up and find out some things about her! Her age, DOB, Height, Weight , etc. But most of the celebrities show their email, and last names on the internet making them vunerable for hackers. 

Something I enjoyed while doing this task was that I was able to find out some facts about Joseph Parker and work on Cybersmarts at the same time. A challenge I found was when I first started, I didn't know what to do but luckily I have friends that help me along the way.

Please leave a comment!
Many thanks :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment