Pages

Monday 29 May 2017

Free Writing - Responsibility

IALT: Write about what Responsibility means to me?

For the first 40 minutes of the day my class had the oppurtunity to pick one of the three topics; Honesty, Responsibility and Integrity, and write about what it means to me? The topic I have chosen is Responsibility, I chose this one because as a Student Leader I should always be consistently Responsible. At first I couldn't quite think properly because I hadn't been to school for the past 4 days (excluding weekends) but I didn't give up and this is what I have written.

Something that I found challenging throughout this task was when I had to write about what it meant to me. I critically thought about what it meant, and tried my best to write down what it meant to me. Something that I enjoyed during this time was being able to write, as Writing is one of my favourite subjects. 

Feel free to leave a comment!
Many thanks :)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment