Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Anzac Timetables

IALT: Write about a Math activity I have completed. 

Today after Morning Tea my class had the oppurtunity to complete 3 Math worksheets containing timetables. At first I thought I was going to not complete the task but I turned out to be the first person to finish it! I was shocked because Maths is my least favourite subject and when I finished 1st I thought people let me finish. But they didn't I was just in the mood for answering questions that I don't normally like. I haven't really liked Maths since I was young because I never finished Maths in time. The thing that I don't like about Maths is explaining how you get the answer, sometimes I know the answer but don't know how to explain how I got it. That makes me dislike Maths, but explaining how you get the answer is critical in Maths. 
I myself don't know all the times tables,  but I managed to complete the task in a short amount of time. I completed 3 Maths sheets in about 10-15 minutes.

Something that I enjoyed during this task was that I was able to crack the code and answer all the questions right. A challenge I found during this activity was trying to answer some of the hard times tables, but in the end I managed to complete them! 

Please leave a comment!




0 comments:

Post a Comment