Pages

Monday 1 May 2017

Tamaki School Values

WALT: Write about why our School Values are important using the S.E.E structure. 

Here in this DLO I have written down why our school Values are important. My school have 5 values, Whanaungatanga, Tukumarie, Rangimarie, Ako and Manaakitanga. Today is also our first day back at school, I didn't want to come back to school because I thought that the holidays were too short. But back to school means I have to think hard, wake up early and have a can do attitude for learning.

 Something I enjoyed during this time was being able to write down what I know about the school values has I have been here at Tamaki for 7 years. A challenge I found was using the S.E.E structure to write because at times I get mixed up. My next learning steps in learning is to think more critically and not think too hard about it. 

Please leave a comment!
Many thanks! 

1 comments:

Post a Comment