Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

Solo Taxonomy


WALT: Use Solo Taxonomy to critically summarize an article/text.

In this DLO I have completed a Solo Taxonomy activity after I read an article based on how much sugar a man , women and child under 4 years of age should take in every day. I was surprised at how much sugar I should take in, as a young man I eat too much sugar depending on my age. I eat alot of Sugar because I always get tempted to eat Sugary foods. My diet goal for this year is to stop eating too much Sugary foods and begin to take in the much more healthier things like Fruits and Vegetables. 

While doing this activity I enjoyed thinking before I read the article, during reading and after reading. From this article I know that I have been taking in too much Sugary foods. A challenge I found was when I had to use some of the sentence starters, my next learning steps is to use Solo Taxonomy more often so that I know how to use it , and have more experience. 

Please leave a comment!
Many thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment