Pages

Monday 19 September 2016

Last Week Of SCHOOL!

This week is the last week of school!

I'm not looking forward to the holidays because there might be nothing to do while others are doing something amazing of fun! I'm not used to being away from school for 2 weeks, Usually on school holidays I just Sleep and Sleep! Next term will be the last term of the year! Moving into a new class will help me work harder and work with my peers more often. It will also leave a gap in our school because the Year 8's will leave for college next year! Then I will be one of those who will be leaving the year after... I'm not ready to leave Tamaki Primary but there comes a time when we have to spread our wings and fly. I have been here at T.P.S all my Primary and Intermediate years, it has been an amazing time here. Looking forward, College always pops up at every corner I turn. ....

Please leave a comment!
Many thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment