Pages

Saturday 3 September 2016

Persuasive Writing For

  Am I against drinking fizzy drinks or not?


I am not against fizzy drinks because…


There are many varieties of flavours to choose from! Drinking the same flavour of drink over and over again could get you out of drinking fizzy. Flavour’s like Coke, Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Fanta, and Sprite are flavours that people around the world buy. But let’s say if you're always bought Coke, you would soon get rid of drinking that flavour and would soon buy a different flavour like Sprite.


You should also drink fizzy because it tastes, DELICIOUS. When I drink fizzy I feel calm and refreshed! After a hard day at school drinking fizzy will help me calm down and sometimes go crazy.


My final reason why is because drinking fizzy can REFRESH you! On a hot day, the only thing you would want is a refreshing bottle of water or fizzy. Once you take a gulp of freezing liquid, you would want to be begging for more!

Here is my Persuasive Writing about wither we should drink fizzy or not?
I am not against drinking fizzy, recently I blogged my other Persuasive Writing.
Please leave a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment