Pages

Saturday 24 September 2016

1st Day Of School Holidays!

It's 6:20am. I've woken up and decided to work on a task, each and every year 7 and 8 student was given an assignment to create a speech, depending on which topic you choose. I have decided to choose "Standing Up To Peer Pressure" All this means is surrounding yourself with good people, people who are always by your side in the darkest of hours. In our everyday lives we ALL go through peer pressure, and it's a normal thing. But today is also the 1st day of school holidays! I feel like going back to school, but having to wait  2 weeks to continue my learning, is like waiting for another century, also because daylight saving starts tomorrow. And the time goes by slow. So remember to turn your clock 1 hour froward guys! I don't know if my family have plans for the holidays but I reckon they will be awesome! Starting on from today, I will be posting blog posts about what's going on in the holidays in my home! 
Image result for Peer Pressure
Image result for Peer Pressure

0 comments:

Post a Comment