Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Narrative Writing Part 2

Part 2…


The animal tuck tail and ran straight towards me …. I didn’t know what to do , I was frozen solid. Every time I saw it, it was edging closer and closer to me. I just managed to grab my rifle in the nick of time. But by that time the beast already managed to wrestle me to the floor, dodging its snapping jaws I was able to grab out my pocket knife and stab it in the head!


It howled in pain then fell flat on the floor, it didn’t move. I retreated back to my truck and saw something that shattered my heart. Bucky, my most favourite dog of all, was dead! And there was nothing I could do about it. I drove back home empty and lost, but I planned that I would bury Bucky next to our Apple tree outside. I climbed into bed and fell asleep.


“Bucky, come here boy. Bucky, come here boy.” .*No Reply*. “Bucky, come here boy.” Still no answer. “BUCKY!!!!!” “ARRRGGGHHHH!” I woke up. It was still midnight, I still thought Bucky was still alive but, he wasn’t. He is gone forever! I took a quick shower and climbed back into bed, trying to stop thinking of Bucky.


The following morning arrived, I was ready to go down and bury my favourite dog! Meanwhile, Mistik and Sergeant were having fun playing around with each other. I looked out and saw the apple tree I planted many years ago. It was my best friend, I sometimes talk to it as if it’s a real human being. “Come on boys, let’s go down to bury Bucky” I grabbed my shovel and made my way down to the large tree. “Clang!” The sound of the shovel hitting earth rocks made my ears rattle. Finally, I had a big enough hole for Bucky. Before entering Bucky in the hole, I made a small wooden box for him and put in his favourite toy, along with a photo of us two together. “I’ll miss you Bucky, I promise to never forget you”


I began covering him up, thinking about what happened. At least I have Mistik and Sergeant, I thought…


*Pause* That's was the most disturbing accident I had ever been in… And I swore that I would never let my guard down on any dog….


The End



At last, I finished Part 2 of my Narrative Writing.
Please leave a comment!
Many thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment