Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Valentines Day Origin!

WALT: Understand the origin of Valentine's day.
Did you know that the origin of Valentine's day is in Rome? 
I didn't know that as well but as I researched about Valentine's day I now have the information about Valentine's day for me to share for the world to view. 
Valentine's day is celebrated because many people belief that St Valentine, a priest in the 3rd century, was killed on the 14th of February. That is why we celebrate it on the 14th of February. 
I didn't work on this myself, I had help from 2 of my fellow peers Sifa and Siale. We worked as a team together and finished this task. 
Something that I enjoyed during this task was researching about this celebration for the first time because some information I found, I didn't know about. A challenge I found during this task was finding answers for some of the questions.

Please leave a comment to help me improve for next time.
Many thanks



0 comments:

Post a Comment